Create a more appealing smile with Designs in Dentistry today!
When you don’t feel comfortable with your smile, it hinders your ability to express yourself genuinely. Fear of smiling or laughing can be paralyzing. At Designs in Dentistry, we offer several solutions to help you regain your confidence in your smile.
If you want a more appealing smile call Design Dental today!
Services to Enhance Your Smile
Whether you need to brighten your smile, or need a full smile makeover, we can help. Our Folsom dental office specializes revitalizing the appearance of any smile.
Some of the treatments we offer include:
- Teeth Whitening – We provide a professional take-home teeth whitening system that is extremely effective, convenient, and economical.
- Porcelain Veneers – These are perfect for small, slightly misaligned, chipped, cracked or intrinsically stained teeth. A thin piece of porcelain is shaded to match the adjacent teeth and bonded to your prepared tooth.
- Crowns and Bridges – We offer a wide choice of materials for your crowns and bridges to appropriately meet your unique needs, from noble metals to zirconia.
- Dental Implants – The industry standard for tooth replacement; we can place your implant and create a beautiful and precise custom restoration, be it a crown or bridge.
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners – We are happy to offer this advanced orthodontic technology for teens and adults to straighten their teeth and correct mild to moderate malocclusion.
Comfort and Affordability
Our office takes digital custom impressions so there is no need to bite into messy dental putty. If your teeth need to be whitened to achieve a uniformly bright smile before we place your restoration, our dentist is able to do so. Since cosmetic procedures are rarely covered by dental insurance, we make treatment as affordable as possible and offer Care Credit for those who need it.
When is the Right Time?
Many people decide to have cosmetic dentistry performed when they a have an upcoming event. Teeth whitening is an example of a procedure that is done before a wedding or a graduation. Other options such as veneers are often used by those who are hoping to mark occasions such as a vacation.
As patients age, they can experience lessened bone density from missing teeth and prolonged periodontal disease. For those with missing teeth, dental implants are the ideal option to prevent the further loss of bone structure and preserving the durability of the bite. Implants should be placed as soon as possible to strengthen the bone against deterioration.
You have your own reasons for wanting to smile and laugh openly and we want to help. Call Designs in Dentistry in Folsom today!